TOP 100 DJS LAUNCH THE ULTIMATE DANCE MUSIC PRIZE RAFFLE IN AID OF UNICEF
July 28, 2017
Nelly Varela | Staff Writer
DJ Mag, the world’s biggest publicly voted music poll – with over 1 million votes in 2016 is creating commotion as this year’s Top 100 DJs Poll has seen a record-breaking number of votes – over 400,000 within the first 3 weeks.
With that being said, voting is open, the stakes are high and DJ Mag along UNICEF have released their biggest announcement thus far, the most epic charity raffle of all time: The Star Prize.
In association with Omaze, the Top 100 DJs charity raffle includes an incredible Star Prize – an all-expenses-paid VIP trip to Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) to attend the Top 100 DJs Awards Show and meet the award winners. The Star Prize winner will also receive Pioneer DJ equipment and a lifetime subscription to DJ Magazine. Please see the full Star Prize below:
• Flights & Hotels in Amsterdam from 18th–23rd October
• VIP Red Carpet Entry to the Top 100 DJs Awards Show
• VIP Table & drinks in winner’s enclosure
• Meet & Greet with the award winners backstage
• 2 Passes for Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE)
• 2 VIP Tickets to Amsterdam Music Festival (AMF)
• Pioneer DDJ-RSZ Professional DJ Controller
• Pioneer S-DJ60X DJ Monitors
• Pioneer HDJ–2000MK2 Headphones
• Lifetime subscription to DJ Magazine
Some of the world’s biggest DJs, including Armin Van Buuren, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Nervo, Don Diablo, Fedde Le Grand, Dash Berlin, ATB, Dannic, and many more have come together to record a unique video message to publicize the launch of the Top 100 DJs Omaze charity raffle in aid of UNICEF. Watch HERE.
The results for this years’ Top 100 will be announced at a special awards show during the Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) in October (further details and the event date will be announced soon). The full reveal will take place across DJ Mag’s digital and social channels on the same night, finishing with the unveiling of The World’s No.1 DJ. The magazine will then issue the Top 100 DJs print edition on 25th October.
Enter the raffle HERE.